Adelaide market friends! I’ve got some big news to share with you.
After four fabulous years of running our event in Adelaide, I’ve decided it’s time for a change. Now change can be scary, but change can also be very, very exciting. And I think this change is definitely in the latter camp.
We’re moving to the Woodville Town Hall this year! Our first event there will be on Saturday 21 May!
I’ve decided we need a new venue in Adelaide. And when I saw the Woodville Town Hall, I knew in my gut it was the perfect venue and location to be our new home. It’s vintage, its beautiful and so, so charming.
This move means that our Adelaide market events will be much more similar to our Melbourne and Sydney events which we always hold in ornate and beautiful town halls.
Things I love about the Woodville Town Hall:
- It was recently renovated and restored to it’s ornate self. Built in 1927, the features inside are spectacular!
- There is SO MUCH free parking! There is a huge car park directly across the road as well as behind the venue.
- We will be able to serve you REAL coffee from our expert barista!
- The market will be entirely on the ground floor (no stairs!) Yeeha!
- It’s opposite the Woodville Railway Station so it’s very easy to access via public transport.
- There is an ATM pretty much at the entrance! Ah! So easy!
Here is what the Woodville Town Hall looks like:
The Woodville Town Hall is at 74 Woodville Road, Woodville SA 5011. It is conveniently located just off Port Road, and only an 18 minute drive from the CBD (7.5 kms from the city too).
Isn’t it stunning! I can’t wait for May!