From the team behind acclaimed documentary Senna, comes this insightful and moving portrait of iconic singer/songwriter Amy Winehouse. A pop star with soul; Amy’s rare musical ability made her a star, while her chaotic personal life stole headlines. With rare interviews and never-before-seen archival footage, Amy takes us behind the headlines to reveal a prodigiously talented young woman whose life ended far too young. With this film, the world will fall in love with the real Amy Winehouse and her music all over again. Amy is in Australian cinemas on 2 July.
Thanks to eOne, we have three double passes to a special advanced screening presented by Double J, to this moving, intimate documentary, to giveaway (one double pass each for Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide) to newsletter subscribers.
HOW TO ENTER:
Amy Winehouse was known for her iconic voice but also iconic style.
Tell us in 25 word or less ‘how would you define your own style?’ Don’t forget to include in the email which city you would like to attend the special screening in. Please use the subject heading: AMY
The screening dates and times are on June 22 at 6:45pm at these locations:
Sydney: Dendy Newtown
Melbourne: Palace Kino
Adelaide: Palace Nova
Entries close 5pm on Friday 19 June 2015.
Send you entries to: email@example.com
Terms and conditions:
1) Entries must be the original content by the entrant. One entry per person.
2) Entry is open to all Round She Goes newsletter subscribers who can attend the screening in their chosen city.
3) One winner will be chosen for each city: Sydney, Adelaide and Melbourne and two tickets will be awarded to the winner.
4) Entries close 5pm on 19 June 2015 and the winner of each city will be notified shortly afterwards.
5) Winners will be notified via email.